Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Anawangin 2012

I'm excited for our trip to Anawangin. Supposed plan was to go to Calaguas but me thinks that's one hell of a long ride, and I don't like that- so technically, Anawangin is just a plan B.
Upon reading some travel blogs about the said place, it's a 3-4 hour ride from Manila then we have to rent a boat going to the island. There's no cellphone signal, tents are a must, and electricity ain't available. It's gonna be a camping trip! I've also read that there were no decent bathrooms. I have to "let it all off" while still in Manila. haha

Here are some photos of Anawangin:

*photo courtesy of pundaquit.com (J. Sajis)

*photo courtesy of weekendhaven.com

*photo courtesy of phhome.net

*photo courtesy of Xavier Ignacio



1 comments:

  1. Heard a lot of good things about Anawangin. Hope I can give it a visit soon. :)

    ReplyDelete