Sunday, December 18, 2011

Smile on your face

Christmas is nearing and there's something I wanna see: A smile on your face.
I've checked my piggy bank, drawers, and other hidden spaces on my room for some paper bills and coins. What for? I want to buy edible goods to be distributed to street children the night before Christmas. It is a simple way for me to share all the blessings that I have received.

The total money that I got was Php 4,567.00 I think it's already enough. Am gonna make spaghetti and sandwich for the little kiddos out there to make them feel full on their Noche Buena. Am so looking forward to this activity. Since I don't have a car, I'll probably be commuting around the Metro. It may seem tiring but who cares right?

This is the true spirit of Christmas, giving and sharing something you have rather than wasting money and digging in for unnecessary material things. Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. This is so nice of you Jeo. :D I hope I could do the same. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes of course you could =) wala ng mas sasaya
    pa kapag nakapagpasaya tayo ng kapwa natin.

    ReplyDelete