Tuesday, December 13, 2011

First meet up: They're awesome!

Since Kay (Life is KULAYful) already blogged about the meet up, I won't go further into details. It's my first time to meet up with bloggers, hella fun I must say! Had dinner at MOMO Ayala Triangle with Tito Jay (Rafol draws of Thoughts) together with his wife, Tida Wida and his cousin, Xtian.


There's no dull moment. They are really awesome people. Happy to have met them in person :)


Bloggers united (Kay and Tito Jay). T'was around 11pm when we left Momo

You guys should follow thz amazing people. So lucky that God gave me an opportunity to hang out with them. And oh, I wanna thank Tito Jay for the Starbucks Mug and Chocolates that he gave us (unfortunately, I wasnt able to take a photo of it cause when I woke up, the chocolates were gone!)

more meet-ups to come!


0 comments:

Post a Comment