Thursday, March 1, 2012

Booked again.

I chanced upon Cathay Pacific's Economy supersaver. I hastily booked a flight going to HK using my Dad's credit card. Roundtrip ticket costs about 7.2k. You can't blame me, I'm a sucker for travel. This would be my second out of country trip for this year and I hope there will be more in the months to come.


I'll be leaving next week and I'm alone. Doesn't matter though, I first left the country alone when I was 18, I am that brave to explore and be independent. My upcoming trip would be for business purposes. I hope I'll be able to do what I need to do.

I wish to visit any other country outside Southeast Asia. Maybe soon. CebuPacific seat sale alert is my friend.




6 comments:

  1. Not at all for Cathay Pacific :) pero kung CebuPac,
    I could get a ticket for just 2to4k roundtrip. May economy
    supersaver na kasi ang Cathay, it's a premier int'l airline :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been out of the country alone. Heck, I haven't even gone outside Luzon without a buddy.. >.< Props to you for being brave and independent.. :) And no, don't judge me ah. I'm just a very talkative person and traveling without a companion will kill me.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isama mo naman ako (kami) minsan. Pangalawang gala mo na ba sa Hongkong this time or 3x na?

    We've planned several times to drop by every vacation we have but failed to do it. Soon, sana makadaan kami..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sumi Actually, medyo boring kapag alone :( haha pero okay na rin sa akin kasi hawak ko oras ko at wala akong inaalala. You try soon :)

    @sir Jay Actually pabalik balik lang ako sa HK. Sanay kasi ako sa place. If you're planning, id be willing to tour you and tita wida there! as in mag volunteer ako. Gusto ko din kasi maappreciate ng mga kakilala ko yung mga places na napupuntahan ko :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, it'll be nice..hope in one of your business trip masabay sa aming vacation so that we can make gala with your tour assistance..looking forward to that day..hehehe

    ReplyDelete