Sunday, July 15, 2012

So far so good 2012

I must say that the first half of the year was truly amazing. Thank you God for keeping me, my family and friends safe and sound. The last two years of my life wasn't that good due to you-know-what but fortunately now, we are able to cope up.

I couldn't ask for more. I have God, loving family and friends. We have enough money to support our daily needs. That's just about it, I am this close to contentment.

Am I?

_____________________________

I still got 6 months to make my 2012 more awesome. I pray to God for security and comfort, never mind the extraordinary happenings and things, right? What's bugging me right now are my future plans in life. I dunno how to start, I don't even know what to pursue in the first place.

I should be aiming for something. Gotta have to put the right amount of discipline on the things that I do to achieve the things that I really like

so I can call myself a successful one.




0 comments:

Post a Comment