Wednesday, June 1, 2011

SUTUKIL, Island Hopping (Nalusuan, Pandanon), Imperial Palace hotel

The most exciting day! beach day! We were waiting for another friend to arrive. She has lots of surprises and she never fails at that. She told us that we will do island hopping! Oh God, it would be my first time to do such so I am indeed excited for the rest of the day.

We went first at Shamrock Fuente Osmena circle to buy some pasalubong items: Dried mangos, Otap, Barquillos, Mazareal, etc. I shelled out Php 500 for that. After shamrock, we headed straight to Mactan Island to have brunch at SUTUKIL (it’s a must when you go there). We ordered baked scallops, garlic and chilli shrimp, squid, lobster etc! The food were enticing, made it even more sumptuous because we ate with our bare hands. I think I gained 2 to 3 pounds solely from that brunch. *burp*

Before our island hopping, we bought bunch of breads at Julie’s bakeshop cause we’ll gonna feed ‘em fishes! Finally, we have arrived at the port area and the boat reserved for us (named Tharsis) was already there.

Our first stop: Nalusuan
Snorkelling it is! and we fed the fishes. The three plastic bag of breads that we bought wasn’t even enough. We spent around 45 mins to 1 hour at Nasuluan. What a beautiful experience.

Second stop: Pandanon Island
The place is very beautiful! The fine texture of sand excites my feet. T’was low tide that time but who cares? The scenery is really priceless. While we were enjoying in the beach, I was stung by a sea urchin L the natives there told me that I have to pee on it for the pain to subside. I did, and it was effective.

Since we were already enjoying too much, we didn’t notice the time. We got back to the port area at around 5:30 pm and headed to Imperial Palace Hotel to check-in. Gel accompanied me to the clinic and the other two hurriedly went to the slide for it will be closed at 6pm. I love it there! I would love to go back<3

Our flight would be 5:55am, we checked-out at around 4:30am. No hassle cause we have a service waiting outside. When we arrived at the domestic terminal, there was already a final call for check-in. The security spared us from the long queue. I really thought that the plane would leave us.
The flight from CEB-MNL went smoothly. We’re now back to reality. I’ll miss Cebu, my best local vacation so far. I’m planning to go back again hopefully.


Post a Comment