Monday, January 30, 2012

Its a Feast! - Pamana Resto, Tagaytay


After the POST DATED Christmas party in Remington Hotel Resorts World, we headed straight to Tagaytay. Our initial plan was to go for a boat ride going to Taal Volcano but before that, we looked for a place to eat. Since we've already tried the best of the best in Tagaytay (the likes of Leslie's, Bag of Beans, Josephine's etc.), my friend googled over her phone a particular resto named Pamana. Since t'has good reviews, we asked our driver to make a u-turn and have our lunch there.




I'm pretty sure that you guys will gonna love the interior. Pamana is a three-story resto where you can eat out in an open area while enjoying the beautiful scenery of Taal. When we arrived, there were only a few people so we were able to choose where we want to eat (and that's on the 3rd floor of course!)

So here's the much awaited part of this post: FOOD

Told ya! It's a feast! Take note, we were only 5!

Our appetizer: Pampanga's Sizzling Sisig at Aligue
The best I have tasted so far. I love the chicken skin! Sick! The best when paired with Aligue Rice.

Don Randy's Aligue Rice
This is so delicious that I could eat a bowl of it w/o any viand.

PAMANA'S 3 Way Adobo
Chicken Adobong Puti, Native Adobo Spareribs, Adobo Flakes
Didn't eat a lot of this cause it's so greasy.

Manila's original Crispy Pata
Sorry for the wrong angle shot. Doesn't look enticing here but it's hella good!

Kare kare
Served the original way. You may opt to have it with seafood or Lechon Kawali. For a price of course.

Shrimp

Inihaw na Bicol Express

Pancit Canton Con Lechon

Bulalo
I must say that this is way better than Leslie's.

With my friends! Look at my cheeks. Its getting round and round. 

Food costs around 250 to 900php. I must say that Pamana is a must try restaurant! I'll definitely go back here 

Disclaimer: The purpose of this post is to make you drool. I am no food blogger so I dunno how to entice you with words and describe every detail that my taste buds sumptuously experienced.




















2 comments:

  1. Hmm, the one in green looks familiar. From which school are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there! thanks for dropping by. We're from UST :)

    ReplyDelete