Saturday, October 29, 2011

Chocolate = comfort food.



While strolling around the supermarket, I asked my mom to buy me some (down there) Since I am too excited to eat one, I already ate the Toblerone (thus not included anymore in the picture) I dunno, it's just that I feel so happy when I eat chocolates. You may call me weird but I always smile when I'm munching one. I blame it all to my Dad who always buy me chocolates.


My Top 3 favorite chocolates are Royce Nama (quite expensive) Milka (not available locally) and Toblerone. Kinder Bueno, Toblerone, Cadbury, Hersheys and other Nestle products satisfy my cravings too. Last Christmas, I got two buckets/boxes of chocolates. I felt so thankful and ecstatic that time. Am hoping that this coming Christmas someone will give a bucket or two. If you feel that that is too much, A piece would suffice. I will truly appreciate it.

This ain't a lengthy post about chocs. I just want to let you know all how I drool over 'em. 

4 comments:

  1. Santa will give you one. Just wait. :)) coming in maybe a month..LoL...hahaha :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.Kakaibang feeling to, feeling ko may magbibigay eh. Pero ayoko mag assume. hahaha :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL..as I've said...si Santa nga ang magbibigay. LoL..feeling lang yan. LoL. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pero balita ko masarap daw chocolates sa KSA eh. :))) hahaha

    ReplyDelete