Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Meeting a stranger ain't strange

Ever got a feeling where you want to go somewhere and just simply disappear? where no one would know your whereabouts and hoping that somehow, you could escape the harsh realities? Well, you're not alone. I've been wanting to runaway and meet new people that could make a difference in my life.

I am dead tired of my everyday cycle. Oh, don't get me wrong here, it's not that I am not satisfied with the people around me but the idea of meeting new humans in a new place sounds interesting. I know it's very unlikely to mingle with strangers but if you don't take the risk, how would it be exciting?

Guys, I am not encouraging you to, you know, be extra flaming when hanging with people that you barely know. C'mon, we are all aware that we should still be careful and somehow trust our instincts and never give our full trust in just a snap. It sucks to regret, right?

May it be for mere fun, for a change or for the sake of whatnot, Meeting a stranger ain't strange.

2 comments:

  1. Then a complete stranger like me is one of what you needed..LOL

    Just kidding. I'll be following your blog din pare. I hope you do the same with mine. Cheers! Godbless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there new friend! Browsing your blog now. Will follow you too. Godbless!

    ReplyDelete